Welcome to Our School!
Destinations Career Academy of Oregon offers an innovative online curriculum that combines traditional academics with career technical education (CTE) courses. We accept students from all over the state and provide them the opportunity to explore careers and get ready for life after high school—whether that includes college, career, or both.
We're now enrolling students in grades 9–11 for the 2018–2019 school year, with plans to add grade 12 in the 2019–2020 school year.
We welcome Oregon students who are interested in:
- Broadening their horizons, pushing boundaries, and finding their passion
- Exploring the vast array of possible careers in high-demand fields
- Preparing to take industry-recognized certification exams*
- Preparing for the ACT's National Career Readiness Certificate
- Participating in a SkillsUSA chapter
- Learning career and employment skills, such as getting and preparing for interviews, collaborating with others, and communicating effectively with many types of people
- Having an uncommonly relevant education experience
As an online public school, Destinations is tuition-free and provides the structure, support, accountability, and state testing required of all public schools. We offer pathways in these career fields:
*In some programs it may be necessary for students to attend Destinations for at least two years to have enough exposure to career technical education (CTE) courses to be best prepared for certification testing. Microsoft Office certifications may be earned as early as after one semester.